Strani

25. sep. 2010

HANGING BY A MOMENT

LISTENING: Lifehouse(I own a cd from about 10 years ago and I still know by heart every single song...I'm in a such teenager mood right now haha).

READING: Istanbul (Orhan Pamuk); Imperium (Robert Harris); my old diaries ; Vogue Italia

LOVE: the fact that the universe somehow manages to find a way to send you brand new Dolce&Gabbana wedges, exactly your size and perfect for this time of year.

HATE: obsessing over the same things.

PROJECTS: diploma! find a way to make some money. to spend it on a trip because I need to sit on a train and go somewhere. anywhere. sit outside everytime the sun shines, even for ten minutes.

QUOTES: 
After all these years I see that I was mistaken about Eve in the beginning; it is better to live outside the Garden with her, than inside it without her.
M. Twain
(do we agree ... or not?)



wearing: Zara belt and cardigan, H&M leggings, 
Hookipa shoes and A. Alaia skirt(old photo).

Ni komentarjev: