Strani

8. jul. 2010

TESTING THE DRESS


From last week's night out, a dress made by a fantastic mrs. M. who makes clothes for my grandmother, mother, cousins...she is one of a kind. 
Old fabric(found in a closet in my mother's room) + talent(and experience)= a beautiful dress made just for me:)
p.s. I tested the dress in one of the best clubs in Ljubljana, but I have to say that I felt a bit overdressed(?). But ok, I have to admit that at least the general shoe taste is improving.

I finally finished my exams so I'll start posting more frequently...This summer is getting better and better(and it was about time!).

clutch Marc by Marc Jacobs, shoes Baci&Baci

2 komentarja:

Eva pravi ...

Ne vem, zakaj tega posta nisem komentirala prej, ampak OK: to mora biti eden najlepših odtenkov roza sploh.

L I D A pravi ...

Hvala Eva, včasih je skoraj dovolj fino blago in prava barva:) je pa res, da ta barva nekoliko bolje pristoji zagoreli koži(tokrat pritrjujem moškemu nasvetu) :)